Does your Health Club Insurance Program Include Employment Practices Liability?
Lawsuits filed by employees against their employers are rising. While most suits are filed against larger type corporations, no company is immune to lawsuits. Recognizing that all companies now need this kind of protection, some insurers provide this coverage as an endorsement to their Businessowners Policy (BOP). An endorsement changes the terms and conditions of the policy..
EPLI provides protection against many kinds of employee lawsuits
- Sexual harassment (Defense for alleged acts)
- Discrimination such as Age, Gender etc..
- Wrongful termination
- Breach of contract
- Negligent evaluation
- Failure to employ or promote
- Wrongful discipline
- Deprivation of career opportunity
- Wrongful infliction of emotional distress
To learn more about Gym Insurance Programs or how to obtain a quote contact us today at 509-484-6441.